Don’t get stuck with a bad tenant. We warranty our tenants and we make screening a breeze! We help Denver and everywhere in the US with tenant screening.
Learn more about tenant screening at Find Better Tenants
Find better property managers. We screen Property Managers too! We’ll get you out of your contract if you are unhappy with a property management company that we recommend in your area.
Our clients enjoy lower flat monthly management fees, detailed reporting, lower vendor pricing and great tenants.
We help you recapture more profit, unleash your free time and add value to your financial well-being by taking care of tenant correspondence, reducing expenses, increasing rental income and helping you address exposure to common liabilities.
Clients can count on consistent monthly rental income because of our advanced tenant screening processes. In addition to reviewing credit reports, criminal background checks, verifying rental history and reviewing income documents, our agents are trained to evaluate an applicant’s overall financial health. An applicant may have exceptional income and perfect credit, but still be a great candidate for bankruptcy.
Financially responsible tenants usually take pride in the way they live and will take better care of your rental property. We help our clients position their rental properties to attract quality tenants and lease for top dollar.
In our recent survey of property owners and manager we found:
• Eight out of ten lose money because tenants are not paying on time or taking care of the property
• Fifty-one percent lose money due to poor tenant selection
• Thirty-three percent use their personal savings to pay for mortgages and maintenance
• Eighty five percent lack awareness of current landlord/tenant laws and disclosures
• Nine out of ten spend more than 60% of their free time managing their properties
• Seventy percent struggle with where to find low-cost quality maintenance professionals
Most landlords have an unrealistic expectation of what it takes to be an effective property manager and soon discover that they are unprepared to take on that role.
The cost of not taking action today may result in:
• Depletion of retirement and personal savings
• Poor return on investments resulting from strained cash flow
• Unnecessary exposure to common liabilities
• Loss of time, energy and income when tenants do not pay their rent or pay late and having to evict bad tenants
Our clients often recapture at least 20% more with our company by:
• Returning defaulting tenants to a paid status
• Addressing maintenance issues now–saving you time, energy and up to 30% on typical repairs
• Decreasing vacancies
• Lowering expenses on insurance, mortgage, and maintenance by 30%
• Allowing our proven marketing strategies to yield higher rents and better quality tenants
• Consistent Cash Flow
• More Free Time
• Minimize expenses from tenant turnover and property maintenance
Denver Real Estate Services, Inc. has helped some of their clients succeed by:
• Helping one of our clients recover three months of unpaid rent from a defaulting tenant within one month of hiring our company. The tenant has been paying on time for the last year and a half.
• Another client had a tenant that was almost abusive to the landlord and was paying $100 less than what was originally agreed in their lease. Within two months of hiring our company, we found this client a new tenant who is now paying $400 more a month than the previous tenant and has been paying on time for over two years.
• An investor client came to our company exhausted from managing her own six properties. Within one month of hiring our company, we helped her evict a troublesome nonpaying tenant; and two years later she is enjoying a 40% increase in net income.
Take Action Today! Call us at (720) 373-5211 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After working with us, our clients know they are getting the most income possible from their rental properties. We seek to remove the burden of property management and eliminate common rental property pitfalls so our clients can focus on their personal lives and the bigger picture. Our clients enjoy: 1) Our Great Tenant Guarantee–For properties we manage, if the tenant we recommend defaults on rent, we’ll find you another tenant without charging additional leasing fees, 2) Split late fees 50/50 with property owners , 3) Free property liability consultation and 4) Preventative maintenance analysis resulting in lower maintenance costs.
We do this by…
o Training leasing staff on analyzing an applicant’s financial habits and uncovering any potential financial hardships that may disturb their ability to pay.
o We conduct property inspections to help our clients stay ahead of any maintenance issues ensure that there are no additional unscreened or unknown occupants.
o Our clients enjoy lower expenses with our flat rate management fees, low-cost services from quality maintenance vendors, ability to ensure that tenant’s take financial responsibility for maintenance issues they have caused, honest maintenance recommendations, sustainable tenants and more.
We are experts in the greater Denver real estate and property management community. We take pride in being the last property management firm or real estate agent you will ever have to hire.
Areas We Currently Serve
We are currently managing properties within the C-470 circle, including the following counties: Adams, Jefferson, Denver, Broomfield and Arapahoe.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a bad tenant out? If the tenant is not paying rent, then the tenant will need to be served a demand notice right away. We are good at helping landlord and tenants get on the same page for a win-win solution out of a defaulting situation wherever possible. FACT-No tenant wants to be evicted.
How will you help make sure the tenant is not destroying the property? Tenant Screening. We find that people who are financially responsible also take pride in the way they keep their home. Our field services department conducts property checks and report adverse conditions upon completing maintenance work orders.
How long does it take you to find a tenant? Our strategies usually yield multiple applications within the first two weeks, or less.
How do you screen tenants? We review credit reports, conduct criminal background checks, verify rental history, review income and our unique background in finance takes screening a step further to analyze an applicant’s overall financial health and money management habits.
What makes your company unique? Specialized tenant screening, lower flat monthly management fees, splitting late fees with our clients, default resolution, personalized services. We go the extra mile to help our clients reduce expenses, reduce liability and increase net profits.